Replace your unrecyclable baking paper with our golden Silicone Baking Mat! These fit perfectly on standard oven trays and can be used over and over again.
Did you know that conventional baking paper or greaseproof paper isn't recyclable? Yep, it's coated and contains bleach and dioxins which isn't great for you or the environment.
Make the switch to our reusable Baking Paper and reduce single-use waste in your kitchen today.
- Non-stick surface.
- Easy to clean - just pop them in the dishwasher.
- Fits perfectly on the standard oven trays
- Oven safe up to 230 degrees Celsius.
- Sheets measure 30cm x 40cm. This size fits perfectly on standard baking trays.
- Wash in warm, soapy water then rinse and dry thoroughly before first use and after each use.
- Keep away from direct flames.
- Do not use sharp utensils on the mats.
- To minimise food stains, wash the baking mat after cooking.
- To remove stubborn stains, soak in bi-carb soda and water.