A eco staple to replace single-use plastic bags at your local supermarket. Our range of large cotton eco produce bags are perfect for loose fruits and veggies, nuts, seeds and breads.
These sustainable organic cotton mesh bags are plastic free and biodegradable! Some other brands reusable bags are made of those synthetic, plastic-based materials (such as nylon or polyester).
The open nature of the mesh bags allows your produce to breathe which gives it a longer shelf life compared to plastic bags. You can even wash the fruit in the bag then place in the fridge or on your kitchen counter.
The bags can be hand washed with cool water, or they can be put on a cool gentle cycle in the washing machine.
There are many other handy uses for our produce bags such as using them as a laundry bag, luggage organisers or as a herb drying bag.
- Machine washable.
- Drawstring tie.
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Lightweight and super strong transparent mesh fabric.
- Rinse your produce in the bag and pop straight into the fridge.
- Mesh design allows air to circulate, keeping your produce fresher for longer.
- Designed for herbs, loose fruits and veggies, nuts and breads.
30cm x 40cm
Great size and good quality
Lovely simple product, does what it should and looks the part doing it. I will buy more as gifts for friends who appreciate sustainability.
Good size bags
Bought 2 sets and use 3 for collecting produce and 3 to put in the bagging area. I highly recommend them.