FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER $75

Acai Bowls, The Best Healthy Breakfast

Firstly let just acknowledge acai is tricky to say, and when you say it your face will make all kinds of strange noises. Just remember this, ACAI {ah-sah-ee} easy!

Acai bowls look like ice cream, almost taste like ice cream, and make you feel good about your breakfast choice. It's what breakfast dreams are made of - especially presented in a coconut bowl.

An acai bowl is basically a really thick smoothie that's been topped with oatmeal, fruit or peanut butter, and then you smash it down with a spoon.

But what is acai?

The acai berry looks like a grape and has a delicious tropical, naturally sweet taste and are found on palm trees in South American rainforests. The seed takes up about 80% of the berry and the flesh and skin pack plenty of vitamins and other nutrients in the remaining 20%. Not to mention the berries are only about 70 calories a cup.

The fruit has a very short shelf life, which is why you won’t find it fresh in stores. Instead, look for acai fruit puree in the freezer section of some grocery stores or at online retailers.

Acai bowls are a great source of energy, nutrient-rich, and a good way to get a ton of fruit into your diet. Plus, they shake up the normal breakfast routine and are as easy as smoothies to make.

And we think the best way to enjoy an acai bowl is in a handcrafted recycled coconut bowl.

Related Posts

Choosing Vegan Friendly Gifts
Choosing Vegan Friendly Gifts
We always pride ourselves on being cruelty-free and vegetarian. But we also are very keen to promote the Vegan moveme...
Read More
Just breathe… and exercise, and create a coconut bowl planter!
Just breathe… and exercise, and create a coconut bowl planter!
In this time of COVID-19, it can be so easy to get lost in the swirling never-ending stresses. Putting out continuous...
Read More
Superfoods for your Coconut Bowl
Superfoods for your Coconut Bowl
So are you ready to create something wonderful to compliment your coconut bowl? These coconut bowl super-foods can h...
Read More

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published