Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cookies have always been one of my favourite things to bake in the world - who doesn't love cookies. To combat our cravings we created this super-easy vegan cookie recipe that only needs three main ingredients!
These vegan cookies are crispy on the outside yet soft, chewy, and ooey gooey in the centre. Each bite is loaded with pockets of melted chocolate and full of rich flavour.
- 125g Vegan Butter
- 175g Brown Sugar
- 1tsp Vanilla
- 300g Plain Flour
- 1 & 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 300g Vegan Chocolate Chips
- 75ml Almond Milk
- Add the vegan butter, sugar and vanilla to a bowl and beat until creamy
- Add in the plain flour, baking powder and salt and whisk until combined.
- Gradually add in the almond milk until the cookie dough is formed.
- Add in the vegan chocolate chips and mix.
- Lightly roll into balls and put them in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Whilst the cookie dough is chilling, preheat your oven to 200°c.
- Take the cookies out of the freezer and put onto lined trays.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for 11-14 minutes.
- Enjoy in your coconut bowl.
TIP: Remove the cookies from the oven while they still appear slightly under baked. Let the cookies cool on the warm baking sheet for 5 minutes before enjoying.
Once baked, these vegan cookies will last for 4 - 5+ days. I consistently bake these cookies for my non-vegan family members and they always love them.
When you make these classic cookies, let us know how it goes! We love seeing how you’re using our recipes to kick ass in your own kitchen!