Strawberry & Banana Smoothie/Nice Cream
Our Strawberry Banana Smoothie/Nice Cream is a recipe we know you will love and is a perfect sweet treat.
This recipe is for all you lads out there who really want to impress your lady friend with a light and refreshing, dairy-free dessert.
This recipe is super easy with only 3 ingredients and all you need is a blender and coconut bowls to make it extra spesh.
To make this bowl, all you need is:
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 2 Cups Frozen Strawberries
- ½ Cup Chilled Coconut Cream
- Chill ½ cup coconut cream in the freezer for approximately 30 minutes.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and whiz until you get a sticky, thick ice cream consistency. Make sure to use your tamper, pushing the mixture into the blades.
- Spoon into your favourite coconut bowl and sprinkle with some finely desiccated coconut. (optional)
TIP: Don’t toss out overripe bananas - freeze them! Ripe bananas have a caramelised flavour, perfect for NiceCream.
With bananas and strawberries available year-round, blitzing up some nice cream makes for a truly refreshing pairing on Valentine's Day. She will love it!
To purchase coconut bowls click here. We have eco friendly bundles on special that we know she will love!
Get Your Own Set Of Coconut Bowls