Valentine's Day Strawberry & Banana Nice Cream
Our Strawberry Banana Nice Cream is a recipe we know she will love and is a perfect sweet treat for Valentine's Day.
This recipe is for all you lads out there who really want to impress your lady friend with a light and refreshing, dairy-free dessert.
This recipe is super easy with only 3 ingredients and all you need is a blender and coconut bowls to make it extra spesh.
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 2 Cups Frozen Strawberries
- ½ Cup Chilled Coconut Cream
- Chill ½ cup coconut cream in the freezer for approximately 30 minutes.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and whiz until you get a sticky, thick ice cream consistency. Make sure to use your tamper, pushing the mixture into the blades.
- Spoon into your favourite coconut bowl and sprinkle with some finely desiccated coconut. (optional)
TIP: Don’t toss out overripe bananas - freeze them! Ripe bananas have a caramelised flavour, perfect for NiceCream.
With bananas and strawberries available year-round, blitzing up some nice cream makes for a truly refreshing pairing on Valentine's Day. She will love it!
To purchase coconut bowls for Valentine's Day click here. We have eco friendly bundles on special that we know she will love!
The Nourished Chef creates low carb, gluten free and ketogenic recipes that are not only sustainable and waste free but incredibly tasty.
Long term sustainability is something she is very passionate about and brings this initiative to all her recipes.
She’s the founder of The Nourished Chef and content creator of simple and wholesome recipes.
For more amazing food ideas check out @thenourishedchef on Instagram.