Tropical Raspberry & Pineapple Smoothie
Raspberries, oranges, and pineapples blend together beautifully in this tropical smoothie.
This summer smoothie has the best sweet tart flavour, creamy frosty texture, and stunning brilliant colour.
This smoothie uses a tropical flavour base of pineapple juice. You can, of course, use solely orange juice if you would like.
For the best icy texture, we recommend using frozen raspberries. If you’ve got fresh berries from the farmers market, consider freezing them (this is also a great way to preserve them).
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 banana, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 Passionfruit (topping)
- Coconut flakes (topping)
- Add the frozen raspberries, frozen pineapple, banana, and pineapple juice to a blender.
- Blend the fruit and juice on high.
- Turn the blender speed down to a lower setting to help create a smooth texture.
- Pour the smoothie into a coconut bowl and use a bamboo smoothie straw to sip sustainably.
- Top with fresh passionfruit, banana, raspberries and coconut.
If you’d like it mix it up even more, here are some ways to make it even tastier:
Mint or basil. Add a few fresh mint or basil leaves for a fresh spin.
Coconut. Throw in a handful of coconut to the mix (or toasted coconut).
Get Your Own Set Of Coconut Bowls