Tropical Fruit Smoothie
Start your day with a tropical fruit smoothie packed with mango, strawberries and oranges.
This recipe only takes 5 minutes to whip up, making breakfast time a breeze!
We've been on a massive smoothie kick for the past couple months, not just because of warming weather but winter was rough.
- 1 Cup Fresh Orange Juice.
- 1 Cup Frozen Mango.
- 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries.
- 1 Tablespoon Greek Yogurt.
- Pour the orange juice into a blender. Add fruit and blend until fully puréed.
- Since it's frozen, you may need to stop blending and stir up the fruit a bit.
- Add yogurt and blend again until completely combined.
- Pour into a coconut bowl and enjoy!
My favourite thing about it, other than the mango (because let's face it, Mango is heaven on Earth,) is how easy this smoothie is to customise. Need a little more of that healthy, superfood factor? Add some spinach!
Get Your Own Set Of Coconut Bowls