Tasty Raspberry Smoothie
This super simple and healthy raspberry smoothie is bursting with amazing flavour with hints of banana and vanilla.
For the best thick texture, we recommend using frozen raspberries. If you’ve got fresh berries from the farmers market, consider freezing them like we have.
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 banana (frozen)
- 1 cup milk (we use soy)
- 2 tablespoons natural or vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
- Place the banana, raspberries, almond milk, honey and yogurt in a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Use a smoothie spoon or scrape down the sides as needed to ensure everything blends evenly.
- Top with raspberries, almonds, yogurt or cereal.
- Enjoy immediately in your coconut cups.
Sometime I love this smoothie as is, and other times, I like to jazz it up with some toppings for texture and flavour.
Want to add even more protein to this raspberry smoothie? Here are a few ideas:
- Add your favourite protein powder.
- Use Greek yogurt instead.
- Add cashew butter or almond butter.