Sweet Corn & Veg Cheese Balls
This is a healthy recipe with lots of vegetables, corn and cheese. This recipe is an ideal kids snack and comes in many variations.
Cheese corn balls are one of the most fool-proof recipes and that’s why it’s my favourite cheese appetizer. This recipe is as easy as it gets. You just mix it all up, dip and fry!
- 2 cups sweet corn
- 1/3 cup chopped carrot
- 1/3 cup chopped cabbage
- ¼ cup beans roughly chopped
- 5 cloves garlic
- ½ cup, cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 tablespoon plain flour
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- Olive oil for frying
- In a food processor add corn kernels, carrot, cabbage, beans, cheese and garlic to your food processor to make a paste.
- Create small sized balls from this mixture and roll in plain flour then roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the balls until golden brown.
- Drain on a kitchen towel.
- Serve with chopped parsley yogurt dip or tomato sauce in your coconut bowl.