Strawberry Smoothie Coconut Bowl
This Strawberry Smoothie recipe is quick, thick, refreshing, and packed with fresh ingredients.
We love summer strawberries when they are at their peak of sweetness because they go great in smoothies.
- Strawberries: If you can use fresh strawberries, but frozen strawberries are also a good option.
- Coconut Milk: My favorite base giving this smoothie a tropical flavor.
- Bananas: Choose a ripe banana that is dark yellow with a few spots.
- Chia Seeds: For a bit of crunch.
I like to begin with a liquid base such as milk, coconut milk, almond milk, juice or even water. Then I will add fruit, vegetables and ice.
- Combine all of your ingredients in your blender.
- Blend until smooth and serve to the folks who have probably formed a line behind you.
- Add Chia seeds and banana slices on top.
- Serve and enjoy immediately.
Did you know? Strawberries are rich in vitamin C, potassium, folic acid, and fiber. These are all essential nutrients that support the body’s daily functioning.
This is the perfect smoothie to refresh your taste buds and hydrate you on a sunny day!