Strawberry & Cream Smoothie Bowl
We’re in the thick of strawberry season, so this Strawberries & Cream Smoothie Bowl 🍓 had to happen. Here's a recipe for a delicious Strawberry and Cream Smoothie Bowl:
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: sliced fresh strawberries, whipped cream, granola, chia seeds, shredded coconut
In a blender, add the frozen strawberries, Greek yogurt, almond milk, honey or maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
Pour the smoothie into a coconut bowl.
Add your desired toppings, such as sliced fresh strawberries, whipped cream, granola, chia seeds, and shredded coconut.
Enjoy your delicious Strawberry and Cream Smoothie Bowl!
Note: You can adjust the sweetness and thickness of the smoothie bowl by adding more or less honey or almond milk. If you prefer a sweeter smoothie bowl, you can add a drizzle of honey or a few drops of stevia. You can also make the smoothie ahead of time and freeze it for a few minutes to make it thicker and creamier.