Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
This strawberry cheesecake smoothie recipe is super simple and made with just 6 ingredients.
It is healthy enough for breakfast and doubles as a lightened dessert recipe that won’t leave you feeling guilty. It’s packed with fruits and an extra hit of protein from Veego so you can conquer the day.
- 1 Cup Strawberries frozen or fresh
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla (optional)
- 1/2 Banana sliced and frozen
- 1 Sachet of Vanilla Cheesecake Protein Powder (Veego)
COOKS TIP: Be sure you use plain unsweetened Greek yogurt. This gives it the tangy cheesecake flavour.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth - add more banana if you want it a bit thicker.
- Top with strawberries
- Serve in your coconut bowl or coconut cup and enjoy.
Use frozen berries and frozen banana pieces to get an extra thick and chilled smoothie.
It seriously tastes just like you are eating a strawberry cheesecake for breakfast. Shake up your breakfast after your gym sesh with this not so guilty pleasure!