Strawberries & Cream Smoothie
This Strawberries N’ Cream Smoothie is perfect for a quick and filling breakfast, a sweet snack, or even a light and healthy dessert. Add a scoop of your favourite protein powder for an extra boost.
If you’re someone who doesn’t have a ton of time in the mornings, or is always looking for a quick and easy snack, then I would highly recommend incorporating a smoothie or two into your daily routine.
This recipe is simple, only requiring 5 ingredients and 4 minutes to make.
Top Tip: To make the smoothie thicker, I like to use a frozen banana as it adds to the creaminess.
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries.
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend on high speed until thick, smooth and frothy.
- Garnish with extra coconut and strawberry.
- Enjoy in your coconut cup or bamboo cup right away or refrigerate and serve within 2-3 hours!
There's something about anything strawberry that conjures up visions of summer for me. Even though it’s bit chilly out yet, I still love the frosty texture of this smoothie, and I can’t wait to make it all summer long.