Simple & Healthy Blueberry Smoothie
Blueberries are in season and there is nothing better than an ice-cold smoothie when it’s hot out!
This quick and easy blueberry and banana smoothie recipe comes together in just 2 minutes and contains plenty of vitamins, antioxidants and minerals making it the perfect healthy breakfast to enjoy in your coconut bowl or coconut cup.
- 1 ½ cups to 2 cups almond milk or water
- 1 ½ cups frozen blueberries
- 1 ½ cup frozen bananas
- 2 tablespoons of flax seeds
- Fresh blueberries
- Mango slices
- Orange Rind
- Flax seeds
Blueberries are one of the healthiest fruits, not only due to their high vitamin C content, but also because of their antioxidants.
- Add the frozen blueberries, banana, water and flax seed in your blender.
- Blend until smooth for about 1 minute.
- If you'd like your smoothie a bit thicker just add in more frozen banana or ice.
- Serve, sip, and enjoy immediately in your coconut bowl.
These smoothie keep well in the refrigerator, covered, for 1 to 2 days.