Rocket Salad with Almonds & Shaved Parmesan
This is a classic summer salad that you’ll find on the menu of fine dining restaurants and local bistros. It goes with virtually any dish and is extremely quick to make.
- 150g rocket
- 15g shaved parmesan
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2/1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- Shake balsamic dressing in jar.
- Place rocket in a bowl, drizzle with dressing then toss.
- Add almonds and toss.
- Serve immediately in your fav jumbo coconut bowl and shave over the parmesan.
This easy recipe has great little intense pops of flavour against the fresh rocket!
Rocket improves eye health, helps with digestion, helps control blood pressure, helps prevent diabetes, delivers vitamin K and calcium for healthy bones and is good for your skin.