Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Looking for a delicious way to enjoy the flavors of fall all year round? Look no further than this pumpkin pie smoothie recipe!
Made with real pumpkin puree, warming spices, and creamy yogurt, this smoothie is the perfect balance of indulgent and healthy.
Plus, it's quick and easy to make, making it a great option for busy mornings or a tasty afternoon snack. So grab your blender and get ready to indulge in the cozy, comforting flavors of pumpkin pie in smoothie form!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- If the smoothie is too thick, add a little more milk or water to thin it out to your desired consistency.
- Pour the smoothie into a coconut cup or bowl and enjoy!
You can also add a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top for an extra touch of pumpkin pie flavour. Enjoy!