Post Workout Acai Smoothie Bowl
Not only are acai bowls great for you, but they are also super yummy and make the perfect breakfast, snack, or post-workout meal!
I love smoothies and smoothie bowls! They are healthy, easy to make, and super refreshing. Top with your favourite granola for the perfect healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert!
- 1 large frozen banana, chopped.
- 1 cup frozen blueberries or mixed berries.
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt.
- 1 scoop vanilla or plain protein powder.
- 1 ½ Tbsp acai powder.
- ⅓ cup oat milk or almond milk.
- 1 sliced fresh banana.
- 5 sliced strawberries.
- 1 sliced kiwi.
- ½ passionfruit
- 2 tbsp chia seeds.
- Coconut flakes
- Blend the acai, protein powder, frozen banana, greek yogurt, coconut milk together in a blender until smooth.
- If mixture is too thick, add an extra splash of coconut milk or water until the texture resembles that of a thick smoothie.
- Pour into a coconut bowl.
- Add toppings & enjoy!
Buy One Coconut Bowl Get One Free Offer!
Save a coconut shell from landfill and reduce plastic waste with your very own handmade coconut bowl set. Our bowls are handcrafted from recycled coconut shells that were destined to be thrown away. Click here to get the offer.
Get Your Own Set Of Coconut Bowls