Pine Orange Smoothie
This refreshing pineapple orange smoothie recipe is one of my new favourites! It can be made in under 5 minutes and is perfect on a warm afternoon!
Pineapples are sweet, juicy, refreshing and they also have health benefits. It is believed that pineapples are nutrient dense, rich in antioxidants, immunity boosting, suppresses inflammation and are great for digestion.
They are rich in vitamin C, prevent skin damage, controls blood sugar levels, lowers cholesterol and more.
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 oranges, peeled
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup coconut water or coconut milk
- Combine the coconut water, oranges, and pineapple.
- Blend on high for about 30 seconds, or until the smoothie is creamy and fully blended.
- Serve immediately, or pour into your coconut cup or tall bamboo cup.
TOP TIP: To store a smoothie overnight pour the smoothie into a mason jar and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.