No Bake Coconut Protein Balls
These no-bake coconut balls are high protein, sweet, coconutty, and full of nutrition!
No Bake Coconut Protein Balls contain just 6 ingredients with no added sugar and take just 20 minutes to make. Loaded with delicious flavours, this protein balls recipe is perfect for a healthy breakfast or snack!
TOP TIP: Avoid using a blender: I’ve found the dough just gets stuck and won’t properly blend into a smooth mixture.
- 3 cups Medjool dates.
- 1 1/2 cups almonds.
- 1/2 cup water.
- 2 tbsp cacao powder.
- 4 scoops protein powder.
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips.
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes unsweetened.
- In a food processor, add almonds and process until coarse almond meal texture.
- Add dates and water, process until combined, pausing and scraping the walls if necessary.
- Add cacao powder, protein powder, and process until well combined.
- Add chocolate chips and give a few pulses to distribute evenly.
- Spread coconut flakes on a large plate. Using a small spoon, drop balls of dough onto it, cover with coconut flakes and gently roll around a bit.
- Enjoy in your coconut bowl.
Get Your Own Set Of Coconut Bowls