Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie Bowl
This healthy mint chip smoothie recipe is made with spinach and avocado, sweetened with bananas and flavoured with mint and vanilla.
It's a refreshing paleo smoothie that's great for breakfast or snack time.
- 2 frozen ripe bananas.
- 1 cup spinach, packed.
- ½ small avocado.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- ½ tsp peppermint flavouring.
- ¼ - ⅓ cup coconut milk.
- 2 Tbsp dark chocolate chips.
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in a high powered blender or food processor.
- Blend on low speed, gradually increase the speed until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add in the chocolate chips and blend for a few seconds to combine.
- Pour smoothie into your favourite coconut bowl or coconut cup.
You can use any of our vegan protein powders as an additional source of protein, and for even more nutrients we recommend also adding a green superfood powder.