Mellow Yellow Superfood Smoothie
This Yellow Superfood Smoothie is a simple smoothie recipe featuring antioxidant-rich foods like banana, mango, pineapple, turmeric, and honey.
Make this superfood snack more filling by adding oats, chia, or a protein like yogurt or protein powder, along with healthy fat such as nut butter.
- 1 banana (frozen)
- ½ medium mango (frozen)
- ½ cup pineapple (frozen)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1-2 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Combine the banana, mango, pineapple, turmeric, and ice cubes. Add plant-based milk of choice to about half of where the fruit fills the blender.
- Blend on high until they are completely blended and smooth
- Pour the smoothie into a coconut bowl and top with honey or other toppings, and enjoy!
What are the best yellow super foods?
Yellow fruits and vegetable superfoods are abundant in nature, here are some examples:
- Lemons: vitamin C, fiber
- Bananas: vitamin B6, vitamin C, potassium
- Pineapple: vitamin B6, vitamin C, magnesium
- Mangos: vitamin C, vitamin A, folate
- Nectarines: vitamin C, potassium
- Peaches: vitamin C, vitamin A, potassium
- Squash: vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin C