Macadamia & Coconut Nice Cream
Gluten Free │ Vegan │ Dairy Free
By popular demand, I introduce to you my refined sugar free, gluten free Macadamia & Coconut Nice Cream recipe.
Packed with healthy nutty oils that couldn’t taste any sweeter! The use of coconut cream creates the most wonderful creamy texture ready for all your favourite toppings! Try this recipe for your higher carb days.
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 1.5 Cup Frozen Mango
- 1/3 Cup Macadamias
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Cream
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- Chia Seeds
- Coconut Flakes
- Finely Desiccated Coconut
- Frozen Blueberries
- Blend all ingredients using a Vitamix or powerful high speed blender into an ice cream consistency. Make sure to use your tamper. Pushing the mixture into the blades.
- Spoon into your coconut bowl and sprinkle with toppings.
- Simply add some more frozen mango when blending if you prefer a thicker consistency.
- For this recipe I’m using the Vitamix 3500i.
Macadamia nuts are high in healthy fats and can help those trying to lose weight. One serving of macadamia nuts also contains dietary fibre, protein, manganese, and a good amount of copper.
The Nourished Chef creates low carb, gluten free and ketogenic recipes that are not only sustainable and waste free but incredibly tasty.
Long term sustainability is something she is very passionate about and brings this initiative to all her recipes.
For more amazing recipes check out @thenourishedchef on Instagram.