Homemade Banana Chips
If you are wondering what to do with the overripe bananas then these baked banana chips are the answer!
They're made in the oven with no oil or added sugar and make a delicious, super easy and healthy sweet snack both kids and adults will love!
Try this healthy recipe by @sunaddict_
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Ground cinnamon to taste (optional)
- Preheat your oven on 100°C and line one flat baking tray with baking paper or a baking mat.
- Cut the bananas into thin slices and place them on the baking tray. Leave room between each slice.
- Juice the lemon and brush it over each slice. Turn the slices around and brush the other side.
- Optional: Sprinkle some Ground Cinnamon over the slices.
- Bake in the oven for 1 to 1,5 hours, or until the Bananas Slices can be flipped over.
- Turn each slice around bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Leave to cool down then transfer into an air-tight container.
- Serve in your coconut bowl or coconut plate and enjoy.
Double up this recipe to make in big batches and grab handfuls for an easy snack on-the-go.