Green Tea Matcha Smoothie
Homemade smoothies are a delicious way to get a nourishing boost of energy in the mornings or on-the-go.
I love how the matcha adds a subtle hint of green tea flavor to the smoothie without being overpowering. If you want more of a caffeine boost though, you could easily add more matcha powder to the recipe.
Abundant in antioxidants, matcha green tea prevents oxidative damage caused by free radicals and protects against disease.
- 1 cup Light Coconut Milk (240ml)
- 2 teaspoons Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 2 Large Handfuls Baby Spinach
- 1 Large Mango fresh or frozen
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- Add the coconut milk to your blender, followed by the matcha green tea powder and spinach. Blend.
- Add the mango and frozen bananas and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Serve immediately in your smoothie cup and sip sustainably with a bamboo straw.
This is GREAT for breakfast - doing double duty as your caffeine shot for the day as well as your super healthful infusion of fruit and veggie goodness to power you up for the day ahead.