Green Kiwi Smoothie Bowl
This delicious green smoothie bowl is a great alternative to kickstart your daily protein and iron intake.
To make this recipe, you will need 5 ingredients and 4 minutes. You will also need a blender and coconut bowl.
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen bananas
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1/2 cup of kiwis
- 1/3 cup of almonds
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour in a bowl and add toppings.
Green Smoothie Toppings
- Coconut flakes
- Fresh fruit like sliced banana, berries, mango, etc
- Granola (this homemade granola recipe is my fav)
- Chopped nuts or seeds: pumpkin seeds, cashews, walnuts, hemp seeds, chia seeds, etc
- Cacao nibs
- Dried fruit
One of my favourite things about adding greens to a smoothie is that its a great way to 'sneak' some more veggies into your diet, without feeling like your eating them.
Once you start experimenting with green smoothies, you can play around with various combinations. If you're just getting started, we recommend trying this recipe first!