Green Smoothie Bowl
This Recipe is: | Vegan │ Gluten Free │ Dairy Free
To make this recipe, you will need 4 ingredients and 4 minutes. You will also need a blender and coconut bowl.
- 1/1/2 cups of frozen bananas
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1/2 cup of kiwis
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour in a bowl and add toppings.
Green Smoothie Toppings (Optional)
- Coconut flakes
- Sliced banana, berries, mango
- Granola (this homemade granola recipe is my fav)
- Chopped nuts or seeds: pumpkin seeds, cashews, walnuts, hemp seeds, chia seeds
- Cacao nibs
- Dried fruit
One of my favourite things about adding greens to a smoothie is that its a great way to 'sneak' some more veggies into your diet, without feeling like your eating them.
Once you start experimenting with green smoothies, you can play around with various combinations. If you're just getting started, we recommend trying this recipe first!
Buy One Coconut Bowl Get One Free Offer!
Save a coconut shell from landfill and reduce plastic waste with your very own handmade coconut bowl set. Our bowls are handcrafted from recycled coconut shells that were destined to be thrown away. Click here to get the offer.
Get Your Own Set Of Coconut Bowls