Green Goddess Smoothie Bowl
Make me at home in minutes!
Add a splash of colour to your morning with this vibrant breakfast bowl of blended avocado, spinach and nut butter, topped with fresh fruit and seeds.
- 2 bananas , frozen & sliced.
- 1 ripe avocado , stoned, peeled and chopped into chunks.
- 1 small ripe mango.
- 100g spinach. (fresh or frozen)
- 250ml milk. (unsweetened almond or coconut milk)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond or peanut butter.
- 1 tbsp honey.
- Put the avocado, mango, spinach, milk, nut butter, frozen banana slices and honey in a blender.
- Whizz to a thick smoothie consistency.
- Divide between two coconut bowls and arrange the fruit on top.
- Top with banana, apple, flaked almonds and coco nibs.
TOP TIP: The best tip to achieve a thick bowl is to use frozen banana.
What Are the Health Benefits of Spinach?
Spinach has several health benefits. It's full of vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants that protect from chronic diseases and promote brain, cardiovascular, and eye health.
Its fresh leaves are a great source of vital antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, iron, folate, and potassium.