Goji Berry Oatmeal
A good morning starts with a Superfood Oatmeal Bowl. A healthy blend of oats, goji berries, chocolate nibs and sliced almonds.
Goji berries are a rich source of essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- 1 cup goji berries
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup chocolate nibs
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup almond milk or unsweetened soy milk
- Boil 2 cups of water and add goji berries.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes to soften.
- Add a cup of oatmeal then let it cook in a low temperature.
- Once cooked, take off heat and mix
- Add the almond milk along with the chocolate nibs.
- Enjoy in your coconut bowl.
Get Your Own Set Of Coconut Bowls