Easy Mango Banana Smoothie
Start your day with a flavourful fruit smoothie. This is a delicious breakfast, but also serves well as an afternoon snack or even a frosty dessert.
I’m loving this Healthy Mango Banana Smoothie for a refreshing and tropical drink, breakfast, or snack!
Not to mention that it only takes about 5 minutes to make. So easy to make!
- 1 cup cubed peeled ripe mango (frozen)
- 1 ripe banana (frozen)
- ⅔ cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Blend everything together.
- Serve in your coconut bowl and enjoy!
Take this Healthy Mango Banana Smoothie to the next level by topping with fresh mango, blueberries, coconut chips, chopped pistachios, and chia seeds. So yummy!