This guacamole recipe is so easy you will have yourself a fantastic side dish ready in minutes.
Perfect for a party as an appetizer, a simple snack, or use as a topping for your favourite fajitas, tacos and even vegan nachos!
Guacamole is one of those recipes that is extremely forgiving and easy to make your own way.
- 2 avocados.
- ½ red onion, finely diced.
- 1 lime.
- 1 tomato, finely diced.
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped.
- Mash the avocado in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add onion, tomato, lime juice, and cilantro.
- Stir until well combined.
- Season to taste.
- Serve and enjoy in your coconut bowl.
You will find a lot of variations on the recipe, but typically it has garlic, red onion, lime, tomato and cilantro added to the mashed avocado. However, you can find an easy guacamole recipe as bare-bones as just lime and avocado
It will keep for up to 2 days in an airtight container without going brown. Cover with a thin layer of oil, cover and refrigerate.