Easy Fig & Rocket Salad
This easy Fresh Fig Salad is one of the most yummy and healthy salad recipes, which you can prepare in just a few minutes.
Good for detoxifying the system, figs add a touch of natural sweetness, providing a healthier alternative to processed sugars, which can be detrimental to your skin.
230 calories per serving.
- 100g burrata or buffalo mozzarella
- 2 fresh figs, quartered
- 2 large handfuls of rocket
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic binegar
- Fresh basil, to serve
- Break the mozzarella into bite-sized pieces and place in your coconut bowl with the figs.
- Add the rocket to the same bowl and mix well.
- Dress at the last minute, drizzling over the olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Scatter over basil leaves to serve.
This salad is best eaten within an hour of assembling as the avocados and figs will start to quickly brown. Leftover salad can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator to be eaten the next day.
Buy One Coconut Bowl Get One Free Offer!
Save a coconut shell from landfill and reduce plastic waste with your very own handmade coconut bowl set. Our bowls are handcrafted from recycled coconut shells that were destined to be thrown away. Click here to get the offer.