Do the hula with this Hawaiian acai bowl recipe
The tasty Hawaiian acai bowl is served in a coconut bowl topped with homemade granola, roasted macadamias, goji berries, cacao nibs, coconut, cinnamon, cacao syrup and smooth coconut peanut butter. Try it today!
- 2 frozen acai sachets
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoons mesquite powder, optional
- 1 tablespoons acai powder, optional
- 1 ½ tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoons raw honey, optional
- 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut milk or almond milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- To make coconut peanut butter sauce, mix ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine all acai ingredients in a high power blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to your coconut bowl and top with your choice of granola, goji berries, banana, cacao nibs, coconut flakes and drizzle with coconut peanut butter sauce. Yum!