Detox Celery Juice Recipe
Here’s an easy Celery Juice Recipe that is nourishing, fresh, and delicious, with directions for making it in a blender.
There seems to be a lot of research and consensus about the healing benefits of celery - but as always, please do your own research and decide for yourself. You can always try it and see how you feel.
Celery is naturally loaded with natural sodium and antioxidants. Celery and celery seeds have been traditionally used in traditional medicine for centuries to help with various conditions.
- 2 bunches of celery
- 1/2 cup water
Yes, of course you can add other things to celery juice - ginger, lemon, parsley, but it is suggested that it works best taken alone. You decide.
- Grab two bunches of celery and cut off the base and the top of the stalks.
- Chop the celery stalks into thirds and place them in the base of your high-speed blender.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and put on the lid. Blend until smooth, using the tamper to push the celery into the blades if necessary.
- Place a clean nut milk bag over the mouth of a jug and pour the blended celery through the nut milk bag. Use your hands to squeeze the celery juice through the bag.
- Serve the juice immediately in your bamboo cup and keep any leftovers in a tightly sealed jar in the fridge.
Not surprisingly, it tastes like celery. If you don’t like the taste of celery, you most certainly will not like the taste of this drink. I am a fan of the flavour, but sometimes I’ll juice a peeled lime (or lemon) and maybe an apple for added sweetness and brightness.