Decadent Chocolate Granola Butter Smoothie
Get your chocolate fix in smoothie form!
This is such a simple smoothie recipe and yet it tastes incredibly decadent. The ingredients are healthy, simple, and absolutely delicious!
To top off this recipe we have added granola butter which is the perfect combination of nut butter, granola, and oatmeal in one.
Granola butter is packed with goodness from different nuts and seeds - plus it is wholesome and delicious!
The next time you have overripe bananas that seem destined for pitching, peel them instead. Frozen bananas naturally sweeten a smoothie and make it thicker and creamier.
To make this bowl, all you need is:
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- ⅓ Cup Almond Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Cacao Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Chocolate Granola Butter
- Chia or flax seeds
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to your coconut bowl or cup and top with the granola butter.
- Add your fav toppings - don't forget the granola butter!
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!