Dark Chocolate Nice Cream
This healthy chocolate ice cream recipe is indulgently rich and delicious. It's perfect for a healthy dessert!
If you’ve tried healthy ice cream recipes before and not been blown away, definitely give this one a shot, because you might be surprised.
It’s the perfect healthy frozen treat for any dark chocolate lover, and every time I make this chocolatey nice cream, I can’t stop eating it from the blender!
- 4 medium or large bananas, frozen.
- 1-2 tablespoons pure maple syrup.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Add bananas to a blender. Blend until bananas turn into a crumbly mixture.
- Add maple syrup and vanilla. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the bin as necessary. This will take a few minutes.
- When you get a smooth, creamy mixture, it’s time to add the cacao powder.
- Add the cacao powder and blend until well incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bin as needed.
- Enjoy immediately if you like super soft ice cream. If you like firmer ice cream, pour into a freezer-friendly container like this ice cream tub, and chill for 3-6 hours or until firm.
- Then, scoop and enjoy in you coconut bowl.