Creamy Oats And Honey
Oats have multiple benefits that include weight loss, reduced risk of heart diseases, and lower blood sugar levels.
Honey is known to be a rich source of antioxidants and is loaded with therapeutic properties that are beneficial for heart health.
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 2 Cups Hot Water
- 1 Cup Soy Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Bananas Sliced
- Walnuts - They go really well with bananas and give the pudding a great crunch.
- Banana - Alongside the banana you could add some fresh blueberries and raspberries.
- Peanut butter - Add a teaspoon of peanut butter to each bowl of this for a creamy peanut flavour.
- Maple syrup - Feel free to swap out the honey for maple syrup if you prefer it.
- Heat up a large pan on the stove.
- Stir together oats, milk, vanilla and water to make the oat mixture.
- Bring to the boil.
- Turn down the heat, cover with a lid and simmer for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Stir occasionally to prevent sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- Serve in coconut bowls with sliced bananas, coarsely chopped walnuts and a drizzle of honey.
Get Your Own Set Of Coconut Bowls