Creamy Chicken Pasta
Creamy chicken pasta with 41g of protein by @mattsfitchef
Indulge in one of the best comfort foods - creamy chicken pasta. There’s nothing better than tucking in to a creamy chicken pesto pasta or a creamy chicken pasta bake after a long day.
We guarantee this is one mid-week dinner the whole family will look forward to! If you’re looking for delicious creamy chicken pasta recipes, look no further.
- 350g penne rigate
- 300ml light cream
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups skinless shredded roast chicken (see related recipe)
- 1/2 cup drained sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Thinly sliced green onions, to serve
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
- Return pasta to pan over medium-low heat. Add reserved liquid, cream , pesto , onion , chicken and tomato . Stir to combine. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Divide between bowls. Top with parmesan and onion.