Cotton Candy Smoothie for Mum
Mum will love this recipe for a Mother's Day treat. Nothing brings out our inner kid more than fluffy cotton candy!
Actual cotton candy contains two ingredients: refined sugar and food dye. Worry not, as neither one of those 'foods' makes an appearance in this smoothie. It’s made with coconut cream and naturally sweetened with pineapple.
Who would have thought that a few healthy ingredients could result in a cotton candy flavoured shake?
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 1/3 cups plant based milk
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Place all the ingredients in a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your coconut bowl, coconut cup or bamboo cup.
- Remember to sip sustainably with your bamboo straw.
- We added a few nastersions on top for Mother's Day.
I hope this Cotton Candy Smoothie recipe makes you smile, and as always, I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and feedback.