Coconut & Strawberry Smoothie
This Strawberry Coconut Smoothie is a great smoothie whether you’re making it up for breakfast or as a snack. I like to use Greek yogurt so there’s some protein in there with all the fruity goodness.
This smoothie is superb for fuelling up pre-workout or recovery post workout. For a thicker shake chill your coconut milk before hand and add more frozen strawberries.
- 1 cup frozen sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 banana
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional)
- Strawberry slices
- Desiccated coconut
- Place all the above ingredients in a blender. Blend until thick and creamy.
- Top with desiccated coconut, strawberry slices, chopped nuts and seeds.
- Serve fresh in your coconut bowl or cup and sip sustainably with a bamboo straw.
Refreshing, filling, and bursting with flavour, this smoothie recipe makes the perfect fruity meal or snack. To get the best flavour, don’t add extra ice and dilute the taste of your strawberries.