Coconut Almond Bliss Balls
Check out this great little recipe in our coconut bowl. Whipped up on the fly, these guys are super easy to pull together.
These coconut almond bliss balls are soft and chewy, deliciously sweet, and perfectly nutty. It’s a super easy no-bake recipe that requires just 10 minutes and five ingredients. Plus, these bliss balls are suitable for raw, vegan, and gluten-free diets.
- 1 & 1/2 cup cups raw almonds
- 1/2 cup desiccateed coconut
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1/4 tsp salt
- First, be sure to remove the pits from your dates.
- Then, add raw almonds, coconut, dates, and salt to a food processor.
- Process the ingredients until a sticky, nearly-smooth dough is formed.
- Add raisins, pumpkin seeds and chopped almonds.
- Scoop the dough into 1-inch rounds.
Store your bliss balls in an airtight container. Keep in the pantry or refrigerator and enjoy.
These coconut almond bliss balls are perfectly tasty all on their own. However, you can roll them in shredded coconut, hemp seeds, chia seeds, cocoa powder, or even drizzle melted chocolate on top.
Recipe by @mamtasfoodworld