Summer Raspberry Mango Smoothie
Summer and mangoes go so well together, especially when it's Christmas time here in Australia!
This creamy mango and raspberry smoothie is just what you need this festive season to get the day off to a vibrant and light start.
Only five ingredients are needed to create this bold and refreshing flavour - it is so easy. All you have to do is throw the ingredients in the blender and let it do the work.
- 1 cup of fresh mango, diced
- 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Add mango, raspberries, almond milk, chia seeds, and honey in a blender until blended smooth.
- Serve in your coconut bowl and enjoy the taste of summer.
- Add toasted coconut flakes, chia seeds and raspberries on top.
- And just take a moment before you get ready for the busy day ahead.
I like my smoothies thick enough that I need a spoon, but if you prefer them to be sippable through a straw, just add more almond milk to get it to the preferred consistency.
Remember to take the time to take those special Christmas morning photos - the Christmas tree with lights on with all the presents underneath!
So what are you waiting for? Grab some mangos, raspberries, milk/water, and get blending! You will have a delicious Mango Raspberry Smoothie in minutes!