Christmas Morning Pineapple & Mango Smoothie
This Mango and Pineapple Smoothie brings Christmas and the tropics to your coconut bowl or cup and is the perfect way to start the festive day.
You will just love this super creamy and dreamy mango pineapple smoothie. With just four ingredients, this morning masterpiece is easy, quick, and oh-so-refreshing.
Mangos are awesome - they are full of fibre and are one of my favourite ways to ensure a thick smoothie. This recipe also includes a banana which is perfect for keeping smoothies creamy and add a bit of natural sweetness too.
- 1 cup mango cubed (frozen)
- 1 cup pineapple cubed (frozen or fresh)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (or almond water)
- Kiwi Fruit
- Fresh Mango
- Dried Pineapple
- Coconut Flakes
Customise the toppings on this refreshing & healthy smoothie bowl for your ideal breakfast or snack.
- Combine all the ingredients except for the toppings in a blender.
- Puree until completely smooth.
- Add a touch more coconut milk if necessary to get it to blend completely smooth, or if you want a thinner smoothie.
- Pour into your coconut bowls or coconut cups and add your fav toppings.
TIP: You can use either fresh or pre-frozen fruit for this recipe. We chopped up fresh mango and pineapple, put the slices in a plastic sandwich bag, and froze overnight prior to making.
Holiday cheer is here but that doesn’t have to mean your health goes out the window.
Enjoy this amazing homemade mango and pineapple smoothie with your family on Christmas morning. What kid wouldn't be thrilled to come downstairs to a hill of presents and a delicious cool smoothie - not for Santa Clause, for them!
So what are you waiting for? Grab some mangos, pineapple, milk/water, and get blending! You will have a delicious Christmas smoothie in minutes!
Every Christmas gift gets a FREE Recipe card to make Christmas morning easy-peasy! To get yours, shop online here.