Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
A shake for breakfast? Why not when it’s healthy, right?
This protein-rich Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie is perfect mood-boosting breakfast and will look great in your coconut bowl or coconut cup.
This creamy smoothie comes together in just a few minutes with only a few ingredients and its so good that you’ll want one every day.
The super simplicity of this recipe means that anyone who can press a button can do it! It's filling and ready in 5 minutes!
To make this bowl, all you need is:
- 1 & 1/2 cup almond milk.
- 1 frozen ripe banana.
- 1 handful of dates.
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter.
- 2 tablespoon cacao powder.
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds.
- Ice cubes.
- Cacao nibs and flax seeds for toppings.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until you get the right consistency. If you need it thicker just add more ice or frozen banana.
- Serve immediately in your coconut bowl or coconut cup.
- Add your fav toppings - cacao nibs and flax seeds.
If you’re looking for a slightly sweeter shake, feel free to add a tablespoon of maple syrup.
The other awesome thing about these smoothies is that when you add a bunch of ice, you have the ability to make it almost an ice cream-like thickness.
Buy One Coconut Bowl Get One Free Offer!
Save a coconut shell from landfill and reduce plastic waste with your very own handmade coconut bowl set. Our bowls are handcrafted from recycled coconut shells that were destined to be thrown away. Click here to get the offer.