Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
This creamy smoothie comes together in just a few minutes with only a few ingredients and its so good that you’ll want one every day.
The super simplicity of this recipe means that anyone who can press a button can do it! It's filling and ready in 5 minutes!
- 1 & 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 1 handful of dates
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- Ice cubes
- Cacao nibs and flax seeds for toppings
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until you get the right consistency. If you need it thicker just add more ice.
- Serve immediately in your coconut bowl or coconut cup.
- Add your fav toppings - cacao nibs and flax seeds.
If you’re looking for a slightly sweeter shake, feel free to add a tablespoon of maple syrup.
The other awesome thing about these smoothies is that when you add a bunch of ice, you have the ability to make it almost an ice cream-like thickness.