Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites are bursting with PB and chocolate flavour. They’re super simple to make, using just six ingredients and under 15 minutes to make.
Have a go at this tasty recipe from @sarahfitfoodie
INGREDIENTS (makes 18-20 bites)
- 200g crunchy peanut butter
- 150g almond meal
- 70g rice malt syrup
- 20g coconut flour
- 20-40g dark chocolate chips
- 30g vanilla protein
- 100g dark chocolate
- 10g coconut oil
- Combine all cookie dough ball ingredients until a dough forms.
- If the dough is too sticky (depending on your protein powder), add more coconut flour gradually.
- Roll dough into balls and freeze for 30 min or until firm.
- Melt chocolate and coconut in microwave for 30 second intervals and stir between intervals.
- Dip balls in chocolate and place on grease proof paper on a tray.
- Freeze for 10 min or until chocolate is firm
TOP TIP: Use a small cookie scoop or a very heaping tablespoon to equally portion out the dough into balls. Roll each ball between the palms of your hands for a more smooth, uniform appearance.
You can keep these cookie dough bites for up to 2 weeks in the fridge. That means you can reach for them whenever you crave something sweet. I’m sure they won’t last that long since they are so delish.