Chocolate Chip Nice Cream
I’ve been craving ice cream a lot recently. Nice cream is a vegan dessert made from frozen bananas. It’s as creamy as soft ice cream and contains no dairy. It’s a great way to use up overripe bananas.
The best way to make nice-cream is to pulse the ingredients in a high-speed blender until it becomes creamy. It’s easy but takes patience and lots of scraping down the sides before it gets creamy but eventually, the magic will happen!
This chocolate chip nice cream recipe only calls for 4 ingredients and is so easy to make. I always have frozen bananas in my freezer for when I fancy a quick frozen treat.
- 3 frozen bananas
- 4 tbsp almond butter
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup almond milk (60 mL)
- Cut bananas into slices and place in the freezer in a sealable bag.
- Freeze overnight or until solid.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour contents into a tray.
- Freeze one hour or until solid.
- Enjoy in your coconut bowl with our eco spoons!
Do not add more liquid or else it will become too thin like a smoothie. Just keep scraping down the sides and slowly pulsing it.