Chocolate & Almond Smoothie Bowl
This is one of the most yummiest super food smoothie bowls you'll ever make.
Decadent chocolate and nourishing almond butter blended with frozen bananas and chilled almond milk. It is a purely thick and creamy blissful treat with only a few simple ingredients!
This protein-packed smoothie bowl will keep you nice and full, too. Enjoy it for breakfast, for dessert, and any time in between!
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon roasted almond butter
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa
- 2 fresh pitted dates
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Handful ice
- Berries or sliced banana to serve
- Nuts and seeds to serve
- Chocolate granola butter (optional)
- Put bananas, almond milk, almond butter, cocoa powder, dates, and ice cubes into your blender.
- Blend until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Serve in your coconut bowls or coconut cups
- Top with your fav toppings.
This may be a given, but sliced bananas are easier to blend for a thicker, creamier smoothie. So be sure to chop them before freezing so they will blend easily.