Chia Seed Pudding With Raspberry Jam
This raspberry blueberry chia seed pudding is very easy to make and super healthy. It requires only a few simple ingredients like chia seeds, plant based milk, and maple syrup.
One of the BEST things about chia seed pudding is what a breeze it is to assemble. Of course you can always take it to the next level, but most chia seed pudding recipes fall into the category of easy to prep.
I used white chia seeds for this recipe. Chia seeds are also incredibly rich in vitamins and minerals.
CHIA PUDDING INGREDIENTS
- 2 ½ cups almond milk
- ½ cup white chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
RASBERRY JAM INGREDIENTS
- 5 oz raspberries frozen or fresh
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon corn-starch
- 1/4 cup cold water
CHIA PUDDING METHOD
- Whisk together all ingredients. Pour into coconut cups alternating with a layer of jam.
- Let the mixture chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, swirl raspberry jam into chia pudding. Top with shaved coconut.
RASBERRY JAM METHOD
- Mix raspberries and maple syrup in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a gentle boil over medium low heat, stirring.
- Add corn-starch mixture to pan, keep stirring and simmering
- Let mixture simmer gently for a couple minutes until jam is thick and has a deeper colour.
This chia seed pudding will keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.