Chai Spiced Smoothie (Only Five Ingredients)
Keep that blender handy and enjoy this delicious autumn smoothie full of warm flavours and spices.
This smoothie is so gosh darn good. Sometimes you just need a change from the everyday smoothie roundabout... something that is creamy (without the cream), filling and with a little hint of warming spice flavour.
This recipe is perfect for a Sunday morning when you don't want the fuss of preparing a full breakfast. Something quick, that is refreshing but also has the little hint of spice, that makes it that something extra special.
You only need five ingredients in this banana smoothie recipe with the perfect hint of vanilla and warm spices you love in a Chai tea latte. But now you can enjoy it as a frosty breakfast, snack, or even dessert.
- 1 tsp chai spice mixture
- 2 sliced frozen bananas
- 1 to 1 & 1/2 cup of milk (I like almond milk)
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp flax seed or chia seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, adding more almond milk as necessary.
- Feel free to top with chopped nuts, cacao nibs, or any other goodies your heart desires.
- Pour into your coconut cup or bamboo cup and enjoy with a bamboo straw.
I’ve also refrigerated this and it keeps for a day or two. Give this delicious vegan, gluten free and easy Chai Spiced Banana Smoothie a go - You will love it!