Carrot Cake Balls
These carrot cake balls are full of healthy ingredients and they're just so quick and easy to make.
Carrot Cake Bliss Balls are nut free, so they make a perfect fibre fuelled vegetable snack for work lunches and the kids will love them for school lunches.
They are also pretty handy to have at home as a grab and go snack. You can keep the balls stored in the freezer, so you can treat yourself anytime.
- 3 Carrots
- 10 Large Medjool Dates
- 1 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 & 1/2 Cups Shredded Coconut
- Add the carrots, shredded coconut and coconut flour to a bowl and mix together.
- Transfer half of this mixture to a food processor and add the dates.
- Process until the dates are well mixed in.
- Place the mixture with the dates back into the bowl with the remaining half of the carrot, shredded coconut and coconut flour and mix everything together.
- Add maple syrup and mix very well.
- Roll into balls and then roll the balls in shredded coconut and place them onto a parchment lined baking tray.
- Place into the freezer to set.
The balls will be quite soft when first made as the mixture is quite warm for them blitzing. Refrigerate for a good few hours and they will set properly.
I hope you all love these Carrot Cake Bliss Balls and your kids enjoy them in their school lunches!
Photo by Lisa @our_table04