Cacao Bliss Balls
Striking a balance between eating healthy and satisfying that sweet tooth is always an interesting challenge.
Bliss Balls are a guilt-free healthy snack that are perfect for a post-workout treat, an afternoon pick-me-up or a school lunch box filler.
To make bliss balls you need a good quality blender or food processor, to effectively combine the delicious ingredients including nuts, dried fruit, and cacao powder into a smooth and dreamy consistency.
This recipe makes 10 tasty Bliss Balls. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup dates, pitted and dried
- 2 tbsp cacao/cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- Place nuts in a food processor and blend until ground well.
- Add dates, cocoa, coconut oil, chia seeds, vanilla and cinnamon and blend until well combined.
- Roll mixture into approximately 10 bite-sized balls and roll in shredded coconut.
- Refrigerate to firm up a little.
- Enjoy in your coconut plate or coconut bowl.
We would absolutely love you to leave us a comment below and let everyone know what you think. It’s comments that make our day, and help us improve a recipe if we need to. We look forward to reading what you think!