Berry Chia Pudding
While it’s important to start out our days with a good meal to fuel our minds and bodies, I also think that’s the first thing many of us forget to do when we’re stressed and busy.
This delicious Mixed Berry Chia Pudding is packed with protein and fibber and will keep you feeling full for hours- plus it can be prepared the night before!
The combination of the milk and Greek yoghurt make it nice and creamy, which works perfectly with the fresh berries.
- ¾ cup milk, any type
- ¾ cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mixed berries divided use
- Optional toppings: fruit, sliced almonds coconut flakes or granola
- Place the milk, yogurt, chia seeds, maple syrup and vanilla in a bowl and stir until combined.
- Take ¼ cup of berries and mash them in a bowl with a fork. Stir the mashed berries into the mixture.
- Place the container in the refrigerator and refrigerate overnight.
- The mixture will thicken.
- When ready to serve, divide the pudding into two coconut bowls and garnish with remaining berries and other desired toppings.
What berries for toppings you use is up to you, mixed berries are a good choice, I used some frozen cherries, mango, raspberry and blackberries